Here are 10 fun things you may have not known about the Rescue Home.
Published on Friday, 24 October 2014
1. The Thrive home is where BOTH rescued boys and girls, ages 6-16, call home.
2. Rice is a staple for every meal and the kids at Thrive eat over 100 pounds per month!
3. One of the favorite activities of the younger kids is jumping on the trampoline.
4. The safe-home provides a home atmosphere, with each area of the home designed to inspire different things like, relaxation, creative process, and play.
5. We have a pet turtle named snappy. He has ran away twice, but we found him and he was returned home safely.
6. In Thailand, school days are long. The Thrive kids wake up at 5am for school and don't get home until about 5pm.
7. Even though we have a lot of children, the house sparkles clean, the walls are always freshly painted. The kids find comfort in the stability of a clean and well maintained home.
8. One of the favorite pastimes of the kids is picking mangos
9. The girls favorite song to belt out at the top of their lungs is, "Let It Go".
10. The boys at Thrive love practicing their Muay Thai skills on a punching bag and playing football.